Votre Forum

Identifiez-vous avec le pseudo d'administration pour configurer et personaliser votre forum.

Vous n'êtes pas identifié.

#1 23-11-2018 10:58:34

xuezhiqian123
Membre

ed almost a minute off the co

Belachew slashed almost a minute off the course record to cross the line in 2 hours, 10 minutes and 31 seconds.

"I was not expecting to break the course record but after 33 kilometers I thought it is possible - and I did it," he said.

Belachew, who paid his own expenses to join the race, now plans to buy a house in the Ethiopian capital Addis Ababa with his $65,000 winner's check.

Belachew said of his Kenyan rival, "I didn't know him before but he's my friend now. We celebrated together."

Ethiopia also claimed first place in the women's race, with Gulume Tollesa Chala crossing the line in 2:33:39.

Last year's men's champion Josh Gordon T-Shirt , Mike -Kiprotich Mutai of Kenya, came sixth and told AFP the recent loss of his -mother took the shine off his performance.

"I didn't train for the last two weeks," he said. "But I didn't want to drop out. I was running for my family."

The 42-kilometer course was run -under blue skies on Sunday in contrast to the heavy rain which drenched last year's event.

However, pollution levels in the city were classed as "unhealthy for sensitive groups" with the Air Quality Index at 126.

And the event was marred when a 52-year-old woman collapsed on the finish line after completing the 10--kilometer race. She was in critical condition in the hospital, local reports said.

Two men, aged 46 and 23, were also in critical condition, while other local media said a total of 11 runners had been taken to the hospital.

Among the 74,000 runners pounding the streets was Cantopop star Stephanie Cheng who took on the 10--kilometer race. "The crowds were great today - a lot of college students - and the weather was perfect Tom Brady T-Shirt ," she said.

. Cheap Jerseys From China   Cheap Jerseys China   Cheap Authentic Jerseys   Cheap Jerseys China Wholesale   Cheap Jerseys China Wholesale   Cheap Jerseys China Wholesale   Cheap Jerseys China Wholesale   Cheap MLB Jerseys   Cheap NBA Jerseys From China   Wholesale NFL Jerseys

Pied de page des forums